Qualify for working capital 3 Easy Steps! $50k - $750k
Step 1. Apply Online
It is a breeze, takes 15 minutes: upload 3 bank statements plus 1 Credit Card Processing Statement
Step 2. Get a decision
Get a decision in 24 hours based on your business cash flow NOT your personal credit score
Step 3. Receive funds
Upon Approval receive funds in 24 hours
We have partnered with leading providers, to help your business every step of the way get ahead with flexible options to have quick access to working capital
Over the years, we have come to understand that small businesses’ survival is made tougher due to lack of working capital. Our goal is to offer financial resources, innovation and information necessary for business owners to be able to make better decisions.
What is a Business Cash Advance?
A Business Cash Advance is not a loan, it is the sale of your credit card receivables at a discount. As a merchant, you can sell a specific amount of your future credit card sales and receive payment now. You can use your capital to grow, build, and strengthen your business.
Once approved, the up front capital (purchase amount) is deposited directly into your bank account. Payback of the advance is made through an automated deduction of an agreed upon percentage of your net settled credit card sales until the purchase price is satisfied.
Qualifying for a traditional small business loan in today's economy is difficult, our Business Cash Advance can be an easy alternative, provides a simple one page application and immediate access to unsecured funding from $50,000-$750,000.. A typical business loan involves many hurdles for a small business owner, including excessive paperwork, a lengthy approval process, low approval rates, collateral and personal guarantees for security, fixed monthly payments, and restrictions related to use of funds. We can provide capital for any of the following uses:
- Buying Inventory
- Pay off Debt/Taxes
- Business Working Capital
- Equipment Purchase
- Product Development
- Trade Show Participation
- Expansion/New Location
- Franchise Fees
- Buying Out a Business Partner
- Business Taxes
- Temporary Staffing
You will further benefit from high approval rates, minimal credit requirements, and a flexible repayment process that is directly tied to your business' sales volume. All of these features provide you with immediate access to working capital funds that you can use for almost any business purpose.
- There is no "Interest Rate;" instead you agree to payback a predetermined amount.
- There is no "Term;" instead it's a percentage of your settlement. The payback time varies with how much or how little your business processes.
Merchant benefits include:
- Provides those merchants who are ineligible for traditional financing the capital needed to sustain, grow, and develop business.
- You are not required to put up your home or business as collateral.
- Payback to the provider ebbs and flows with your processing volume. If volume is down, the amount deducted is less.
- Funding is available much more quickly and requires a fraction of the paperwork.
- Payback becomes part of doing business.
- No upfront fees or closing costs.
With Business Cash Advance, we offer a way to improve the future of your business by accessing cash now. Our merchant cash advance program offers the following advantages against typical small business loans:
- 95% Approval Rate (compared to much smaller approval rate for traditional small business loans)
- Funds typically available in 10 days or less (Traditional small business loans can take months)
- From $50,000 Up to $750,000 per Tax ID Number (the amount we can advance you is based on how much monthly Visa/MasterCard sales you do each month).
- Depending on your business type, we can typically advance you up to 25% - 35% more than your business' monthly processing average.
- You are free to use the funds however you choose in your business.
Business Cash Advance Program Requirements: to be eligible for our Merchant cash advance program:
- Have you accepted Visa/MasterCard transactions for at least 6 months?
- Is your monthly Visa/MasterCard Volume at least $20,000?
- Are all prior bankruptcies resolved?
- Do you have at least 9 months remaining on your current retail lease?
The funds from the Business Cash Advance program is not a loan (not a typical business loan). It is an advance against Visa and MasterCard merchant account receipts. It is repaid through the merchant account itself.
To Apply For a Business Cash Advance Contact Us using this link Apply Now For Working Capital or call one of our Merchant Services Specialists at